One last detail to book...
We have the choice between spending two nights at Kanga Camp after a canoe trip that ends in Mana Pools, (Vundu Camp was beyond the budget...)
Two nights at Ichobezi Lodgeafter we've seen the Falls and before we meet up with Letaka Safaris Inman, Botswana. (The houseboat was full for the dates we needed.)
I've heard mixed reviews on Kanga, and eat reviews for the Ichobezi Houseoat, but little re: the Lodge.
Kanga Camp or Ichobezi Lodge?
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 3 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 dubai for 5 days
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique