One last detail to book...
We have the choice between spending two nights at Kanga Camp after a canoe trip that ends in Mana Pools, (Vundu Camp was beyond the budget...)
Two nights at Ichobezi Lodgeafter we've seen the Falls and before we meet up with Letaka Safaris Inman, Botswana. (The houseboat was full for the dates we needed.)
I've heard mixed reviews on Kanga, and eat reviews for the Ichobezi Houseoat, but little re: the Lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 4 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 5 experiences with African travel Resource
- 6 name issue
- 7 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 8 Madagascar suggestions
- 9 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 10 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 11 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 12 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 13 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 14 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 15 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 16 Single traveler
- 17 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 18 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 19 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 22 morocco help please
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 25 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?