One last detail to book...
We have the choice between spending two nights at Kanga Camp after a canoe trip that ends in Mana Pools, (Vundu Camp was beyond the budget...)
Two nights at Ichobezi Lodgeafter we've seen the Falls and before we meet up with Letaka Safaris Inman, Botswana. (The houseboat was full for the dates we needed.)
I've heard mixed reviews on Kanga, and eat reviews for the Ichobezi Houseoat, but little re: the Lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 5 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 6 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Yom Hazikaron
- 9 Yom Haatzmaut
- 10 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 21 Israel in Late October or November?
- 22 One month in Africa
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia