One last detail to book...
We have the choice between spending two nights at Kanga Camp after a canoe trip that ends in Mana Pools, (Vundu Camp was beyond the budget...)
Two nights at Ichobezi Lodgeafter we've seen the Falls and before we meet up with Letaka Safaris Inman, Botswana. (The houseboat was full for the dates we needed.)
I've heard mixed reviews on Kanga, and eat reviews for the Ichobezi Houseoat, but little re: the Lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Boost up your mind with Intelleral
- 2 Helps in penis growth and elevates orgasms
- 3 Increases sexual appetite and the blood flow to the penis
- 4 Looking for Holiday Rentals in Dubai
- 5 When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- 6 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 7 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 11 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 14 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 15 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 16 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 17 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 20 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 21 Cairo International Airport
- 22 Petra from Israel
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016