I'll be travelling to Uganda next month and am pondering what hotel to stay at. I'm looking int he $150 range and am stuck between the Windsor Lake Victoria and Imperial Resort Beach Hotel in Entebbe and the Mamba Point in Kampala. Oh, and btw, I will probably spend time in both, but which city do you recommend the most? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy real /fake American passport
- 2 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 3 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 4 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 5 refers to the problem of connecting
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?