Ok ... this is my first post here ... so lets go !
My spouse and I We have been to Lower Zambezi, South Luangwa, and Livingston areas last year, and
we liked it so much that we would love to return, to also include new parks and locations such as Kafue.
Looking at "Kushiyana" ( http://www.kushiyana.com/ ), I have seen a number of places such as
- Nanzhila Plains,
- Kaingu Lodge, and
- Mukambi Busanga Camp
We were wondering how these compare to the locations ofered by Wilderness, such as
- Lunga River Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266076&method=menu ) or
- Busanga Bush Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266079&method=menu )
Are the Wilderness ones basically the same area, differing but in price (and therefore service and luxuray offered), or is there material difference wiht the wildlife viewing ?
Hope someone can give some more information.
Thanks and cheers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 5 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 6 Namibia Itinerary
- 7 name issue
- 8 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 9 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 10 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 11 experiences with African travel Resource
- 12 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 13 Madagascar suggestions
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please