Ok ... this is my first post here ... so lets go !
My spouse and I We have been to Lower Zambezi, South Luangwa, and Livingston areas last year, and
we liked it so much that we would love to return, to also include new parks and locations such as Kafue.
Looking at "Kushiyana" ( http://www.kushiyana.com/ ), I have seen a number of places such as
- Nanzhila Plains,
- Kaingu Lodge, and
- Mukambi Busanga Camp
We were wondering how these compare to the locations ofered by Wilderness, such as
- Lunga River Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266076&method=menu ) or
- Busanga Bush Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266079&method=menu )
Are the Wilderness ones basically the same area, differing but in price (and therefore service and luxuray offered), or is there material difference wiht the wildlife viewing ?
Hope someone can give some more information.
Thanks and cheers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 4 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 5 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 9 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 10 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 11 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 12 Trip to Petra
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT