Ok ... this is my first post here ... so lets go !
My spouse and I We have been to Lower Zambezi, South Luangwa, and Livingston areas last year, and
we liked it so much that we would love to return, to also include new parks and locations such as Kafue.
Looking at "Kushiyana" ( http://www.kushiyana.com/ ), I have seen a number of places such as
- Nanzhila Plains,
- Kaingu Lodge, and
- Mukambi Busanga Camp
We were wondering how these compare to the locations ofered by Wilderness, such as
- Lunga River Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266076&method=menu ) or
- Busanga Bush Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266079&method=menu )
Are the Wilderness ones basically the same area, differing but in price (and therefore service and luxuray offered), or is there material difference wiht the wildlife viewing ?
Hope someone can give some more information.
Thanks and cheers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 5 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 6 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 7 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 8 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 9 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 10 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 13 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Fes or Marrakech?
- 16 Transfer at JNB airport
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 21 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 22 Adapter Plugs
- 23 NYE in Marrakech
- 24 Dead Sea
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit