Ok ... this is my first post here ... so lets go !
My spouse and I We have been to Lower Zambezi, South Luangwa, and Livingston areas last year, and
we liked it so much that we would love to return, to also include new parks and locations such as Kafue.
Looking at "Kushiyana" ( http://www.kushiyana.com/ ), I have seen a number of places such as
- Nanzhila Plains,
- Kaingu Lodge, and
- Mukambi Busanga Camp
We were wondering how these compare to the locations ofered by Wilderness, such as
- Lunga River Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266076&method=menu ) or
- Busanga Bush Camp ( http://www.wilderness-safaris.com/camps/camps.jsp?map_id=266079&method=menu )
Are the Wilderness ones basically the same area, differing but in price (and therefore service and luxuray offered), or is there material difference wiht the wildlife viewing ?
Hope someone can give some more information.
Thanks and cheers,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 3 Safari photography help
- 4 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 5 Travel within Africa
- 6 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 7 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 8 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 9 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 10 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 11 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 12 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 18 el gouna or soma bay????
- 19 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 20 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 21 Israel itinerary
- 22 Malawi with kiddos
- 23 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 24 Local Tanzania companies
- 25 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania