Coral is dead and diving was not what we expected because of bad visibility. During 10 days we had only 1 day when the sun was out. We experienced two days such a heavy rain that one morning we couldn't get out of our room to get to the main lodge for breakfast. I read many positive reports on this forum before our trip and I think that those who are planning on going there should know the other views too. We went previously to Mauritius and you can't even compare. After dissappointment with Seychelles we will go back to Mauritius next year where we won't also have to spend so much money
Just returned from Seychelles
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia