Coral is dead and diving was not what we expected because of bad visibility. During 10 days we had only 1 day when the sun was out. We experienced two days such a heavy rain that one morning we couldn't get out of our room to get to the main lodge for breakfast. I read many positive reports on this forum before our trip and I think that those who are planning on going there should know the other views too. We went previously to Mauritius and you can't even compare. After dissappointment with Seychelles we will go back to Mauritius next year where we won't also have to spend so much money
Just returned from Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Cape Town Safety?
- 5 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary