Coral is dead and diving was not what we expected because of bad visibility. During 10 days we had only 1 day when the sun was out. We experienced two days such a heavy rain that one morning we couldn't get out of our room to get to the main lodge for breakfast. I read many positive reports on this forum before our trip and I think that those who are planning on going there should know the other views too. We went previously to Mauritius and you can't even compare. After dissappointment with Seychelles we will go back to Mauritius next year where we won't also have to spend so much money
Just returned from Seychelles
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia road conditions
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 10 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 11 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 14 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Ebola and Morocco
- 17 Thompson Gazelle
- 18 Overland in West Africa
- 19 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 20 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 21 Morrocco and Cash
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 24 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 25 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa