Arrved home last week. Spent 7 months, mostly in Southern Africa (3 1/2 months in Namibia, 2 months in South Africa, and the shorter periods in Zimbabwe, Botswana and Zambia) and a little over a month in Tanzania. Visited all the CCAfrica lodges except Mnemba (did snorkel the reef though)and Kichwa Tembo and some other accomodations including several Wilderness lodges in Namibia, Swala in Tanzania, Fugitives Drift Lodge and Champagne Sports Resort in South Africa. Hope to post some photos in the near future, once we get our lives here restarted. If anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer.
Just Returned from Extended Trip to Southern and East Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report