Arrved home last week. Spent 7 months, mostly in Southern Africa (3 1/2 months in Namibia, 2 months in South Africa, and the shorter periods in Zimbabwe, Botswana and Zambia) and a little over a month in Tanzania. Visited all the CCAfrica lodges except Mnemba (did snorkel the reef though)and Kichwa Tembo and some other accomodations including several Wilderness lodges in Namibia, Swala in Tanzania, Fugitives Drift Lodge and Champagne Sports Resort in South Africa. Hope to post some photos in the near future, once we get our lives here restarted. If anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer.
Just Returned from Extended Trip to Southern and East Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour