I am just back today from almost a month away. It will take me a long time to get an informational trip report ready, but I have lots of info. If anybody is thinking about planning a trip to these places, or just has questions, I would be happy to answer anything. I was at:
1 night Panari hotel Nairobi
2 nights Serian camp Masai Mara
2 nights Serian flycamp Masai Mara
4 nights Rekero camp Masai Mara
1 night Arusha hotel
4 nights flycamping with Foxes Ruaha(and I stopped by the Ruaha river lodge for lunch)
4 nights Foxes Katavi Wilderness camp Katavi
4 nights Nkungwe camp Mahale
1 night Canal house Amsterdam
Absolutely an incredible experience every step of the way; the list of animals and sightings we had is very long, the people we met, the places we went, wow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 3 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 7 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 10 Morocco Highlights
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 14 VISA for Mozambique
- 15 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 20 Best African Safari
- 21 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 22 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 23 beach visit after safari
- 24 Petra Wadi Rum
- 25 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!