I am just back today from almost a month away. It will take me a long time to get an informational trip report ready, but I have lots of info. If anybody is thinking about planning a trip to these places, or just has questions, I would be happy to answer anything. I was at:
1 night Panari hotel Nairobi
2 nights Serian camp Masai Mara
2 nights Serian flycamp Masai Mara
4 nights Rekero camp Masai Mara
1 night Arusha hotel
4 nights flycamping with Foxes Ruaha(and I stopped by the Ruaha river lodge for lunch)
4 nights Foxes Katavi Wilderness camp Katavi
4 nights Nkungwe camp Mahale
1 night Canal house Amsterdam
Absolutely an incredible experience every step of the way; the list of animals and sightings we had is very long, the people we met, the places we went, wow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa