I am just back today from almost a month away. It will take me a long time to get an informational trip report ready, but I have lots of info. If anybody is thinking about planning a trip to these places, or just has questions, I would be happy to answer anything. I was at:
1 night Panari hotel Nairobi
2 nights Serian camp Masai Mara
2 nights Serian flycamp Masai Mara
4 nights Rekero camp Masai Mara
1 night Arusha hotel
4 nights flycamping with Foxes Ruaha(and I stopped by the Ruaha river lodge for lunch)
4 nights Foxes Katavi Wilderness camp Katavi
4 nights Nkungwe camp Mahale
1 night Canal house Amsterdam
Absolutely an incredible experience every step of the way; the list of animals and sightings we had is very long, the people we met, the places we went, wow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Update on sim cards and iphones in Morocco?
- 2 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018