I am just back today from almost a month away. It will take me a long time to get an informational trip report ready, but I have lots of info. If anybody is thinking about planning a trip to these places, or just has questions, I would be happy to answer anything. I was at:
1 night Panari hotel Nairobi
2 nights Serian camp Masai Mara
2 nights Serian flycamp Masai Mara
4 nights Rekero camp Masai Mara
1 night Arusha hotel
4 nights flycamping with Foxes Ruaha(and I stopped by the Ruaha river lodge for lunch)
4 nights Foxes Katavi Wilderness camp Katavi
4 nights Nkungwe camp Mahale
1 night Canal house Amsterdam
Absolutely an incredible experience every step of the way; the list of animals and sightings we had is very long, the people we met, the places we went, wow.
Just back Mara Ruaha Katavi Mahale
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 2 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 7 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 8 Ebola and Morocco
- 9 Thompson Gazelle
- 10 Overland in West Africa
- 11 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 14 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 15 Morrocco and Cash
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 18 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 19 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 20 South Africa trip advices
- 21 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 22 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 25 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!