I am just back today from almost a month away. It will take me a long time to get an informational trip report ready, but I have lots of info. If anybody is thinking about planning a trip to these places, or just has questions, I would be happy to answer anything. I was at:
1 night Panari hotel Nairobi
2 nights Serian camp Masai Mara
2 nights Serian flycamp Masai Mara
4 nights Rekero camp Masai Mara
1 night Arusha hotel
4 nights flycamping with Foxes Ruaha(and I stopped by the Ruaha river lodge for lunch)
4 nights Foxes Katavi Wilderness camp Katavi
4 nights Nkungwe camp Mahale
1 night Canal house Amsterdam
Absolutely an incredible experience every step of the way; the list of animals and sightings we had is very long, the people we met, the places we went, wow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 4 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 5 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 6 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 9 DOHA LAYOVER
- 10 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 11 Morocco Questions
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Botswana safari recs
- 14 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 17 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 18 Botswana in January
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 21 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 22 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 23 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 24 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!