Just got back last week from an OAT trip to Jordan and Egypt. Wanted to check in and say it was a fantastic trip. Met another fodorite and her husband as they were also booked on the trip. It was a grand adventure and I'll be writing a trip report and sharing photos in the next week or so. We were in Amman when the bombings happened, but our hotel was a few blocks away from one of them, so we weren't hurt. Anyway, we're back, and will be posting a trip report soon but wanted to say hello!
Just back from Jordan & Egypt!
- 1 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 8 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 9 Accra airport
- 10 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 11 17 days in Israel our way
- 12 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 13 morocco
- 14 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 15 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 16 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 17 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 18 Trip extension from Cape town
- 19 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 24 Visit visa for South Africa
- 25 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO