Just got back from Kenya and I want to thank you once again for all the help and information I found on this forum!
I am working at the trip report (I kept a trip journal so it shouldn't be sooo difficult!) and also started to organise the photos, but meanwhile I'll just post the itinerary - once again - so that if anybody needs and information on these places feel free to ask!
7,8 august - Amboseli, Ol tukai
9,10 august - Laikipia, El Karama
11 august - Lake Baringo, Island Camp
12 august - Lake Nakuru, Lake Nakuru Guest House
13,14 august - Lake Naivasha, Elsamere
15,16,17,18 august - Masai Mara, Simon's camp, Ololaimutiek gate
19,20,21 - Lamu, Kizingo
22 - Nairobi, Hotel Boulevard
23 - back home
After one week of being in Kenya, we started to think that if we buy the flight tickets this autumn for next year we can find really good deals
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Private Guide for Cairo
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 11 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 12 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 13 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 14 Passport pages stuck together
- 15 Self drive tour south africa
- 16 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 17 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 18 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 19 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 20 Duba activities - help deciding
- 21 Eilat
- 22 recommendations for AI islands
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 24 Petra from Israel
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit