Just got back from Kenya and I want to thank you once again for all the help and information I found on this forum!
I am working at the trip report (I kept a trip journal so it shouldn't be sooo difficult!) and also started to organise the photos, but meanwhile I'll just post the itinerary - once again - so that if anybody needs and information on these places feel free to ask!
7,8 august - Amboseli, Ol tukai
9,10 august - Laikipia, El Karama
11 august - Lake Baringo, Island Camp
12 august - Lake Nakuru, Lake Nakuru Guest House
13,14 august - Lake Naivasha, Elsamere
15,16,17,18 august - Masai Mara, Simon's camp, Ololaimutiek gate
19,20,21 - Lamu, Kizingo
22 - Nairobi, Hotel Boulevard
23 - back home
After one week of being in Kenya, we started to think that if we buy the flight tickets this autumn for next year we can find really good deals
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.