Just got back from Kenya and I want to thank you once again for all the help and information I found on this forum!
I am working at the trip report (I kept a trip journal so it shouldn't be sooo difficult!) and also started to organise the photos, but meanwhile I'll just post the itinerary - once again - so that if anybody needs and information on these places feel free to ask!
7,8 august - Amboseli, Ol tukai
9,10 august - Laikipia, El Karama
11 august - Lake Baringo, Island Camp
12 august - Lake Nakuru, Lake Nakuru Guest House
13,14 august - Lake Naivasha, Elsamere
15,16,17,18 august - Masai Mara, Simon's camp, Ololaimutiek gate
19,20,21 - Lamu, Kizingo
22 - Nairobi, Hotel Boulevard
23 - back home
After one week of being in Kenya, we started to think that if we buy the flight tickets this autumn for next year we can find really good deals
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/zytekxl/
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town