Just got back from Kenya and I want to thank you once again for all the help and information I found on this forum!
I am working at the trip report (I kept a trip journal so it shouldn't be sooo difficult!) and also started to organise the photos, but meanwhile I'll just post the itinerary - once again - so that if anybody needs and information on these places feel free to ask!
7,8 august - Amboseli, Ol tukai
9,10 august - Laikipia, El Karama
11 august - Lake Baringo, Island Camp
12 august - Lake Nakuru, Lake Nakuru Guest House
13,14 august - Lake Naivasha, Elsamere
15,16,17,18 august - Masai Mara, Simon's camp, Ololaimutiek gate
19,20,21 - Lamu, Kizingo
22 - Nairobi, Hotel Boulevard
23 - back home
After one week of being in Kenya, we started to think that if we buy the flight tickets this autumn for next year we can find really good deals
just back from an amazing trip to Kenya
- 1 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 2 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 9 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 10 Safari Cost Comparison
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai