Just got back from Kenya and I want to thank you once again for all the help and information I found on this forum!
I am working at the trip report (I kept a trip journal so it shouldn't be sooo difficult!) and also started to organise the photos, but meanwhile I'll just post the itinerary - once again - so that if anybody needs and information on these places feel free to ask!
7,8 august - Amboseli, Ol tukai
9,10 august - Laikipia, El Karama
11 august - Lake Baringo, Island Camp
12 august - Lake Nakuru, Lake Nakuru Guest House
13,14 august - Lake Naivasha, Elsamere
15,16,17,18 august - Masai Mara, Simon's camp, Ololaimutiek gate
19,20,21 - Lamu, Kizingo
22 - Nairobi, Hotel Boulevard
23 - back home
After one week of being in Kenya, we started to think that if we buy the flight tickets this autumn for next year we can find really good deals
just back from an amazing trip to Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 5 Ideas about the trip.
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 3 days in Teheran
- 8 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 13 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges