We are hoping to travel to Dubai in February with our two children aged 7 and 10. I have always wanted to stay in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel as it is heavily geared towards families with younger children. However, the brand new Mina a Salam next door sounds gorgeous and, I believe, is less busy than the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. We plan to utilise the kids program at some point during our 7 night stay - does anyone have any info about the club (and children's facilities in general) at the Mina a Salam? As a guest of one Hotel, is it possible to use the facilities of the other and is it far to walk between them? Thanks.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel or Mina a Salam? Anyone help me with some ???s
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 5 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 6 Looking for out of the way places
- 7 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 Tanzania Safari
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation