We are planning our first trip to Jordan/Israel. Our plans will include Petra, Dead Sea (from either Jordan or Israel) and we were thinking of just a jeep tour of Wadi Rum but not an overnight stay. We have already done the desert camp experience in Morocco -- will Wadi Rum be very different or should we allocate some time to Wadi Mujib or another Wadi? My husband is active and adventurous so I think Wadi Mjuib's water hike might be more his style than a camel or 4x4. Please provide your thoughts as we are still in the planning stages for September...and only overlap the high holidays by 2-3 days. Also would like input as to where to stay in Galilee area for hiking, biking, sightseeing.
Jordan Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib...others?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 2 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 8 Charity begins at Home!
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 25 Uganda again