We are planning our first trip to Jordan/Israel. Our plans will include Petra, Dead Sea (from either Jordan or Israel) and we were thinking of just a jeep tour of Wadi Rum but not an overnight stay. We have already done the desert camp experience in Morocco -- will Wadi Rum be very different or should we allocate some time to Wadi Mujib or another Wadi? My husband is active and adventurous so I think Wadi Mjuib's water hike might be more his style than a camel or 4x4. Please provide your thoughts as we are still in the planning stages for September...and only overlap the high holidays by 2-3 days. Also would like input as to where to stay in Galilee area for hiking, biking, sightseeing.
Jordan Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib...others?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iran Info, Please
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 4 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 8 COME TO IRAN ...
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 13 Johannesburg...?
- 14 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 15 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 20 Suggestions for a group tour
- 21 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 22 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 23 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 24 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 25 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?