We are planning our first trip to Jordan/Israel. Our plans will include Petra, Dead Sea (from either Jordan or Israel) and we were thinking of just a jeep tour of Wadi Rum but not an overnight stay. We have already done the desert camp experience in Morocco -- will Wadi Rum be very different or should we allocate some time to Wadi Mujib or another Wadi? My husband is active and adventurous so I think Wadi Mjuib's water hike might be more his style than a camel or 4x4. Please provide your thoughts as we are still in the planning stages for September...and only overlap the high holidays by 2-3 days. Also would like input as to where to stay in Galilee area for hiking, biking, sightseeing.
Jordan Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib...others?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015