We are planning our first trip to Jordan/Israel. Our plans will include Petra, Dead Sea (from either Jordan or Israel) and we were thinking of just a jeep tour of Wadi Rum but not an overnight stay. We have already done the desert camp experience in Morocco -- will Wadi Rum be very different or should we allocate some time to Wadi Mujib or another Wadi? My husband is active and adventurous so I think Wadi Mjuib's water hike might be more his style than a camel or 4x4. Please provide your thoughts as we are still in the planning stages for September...and only overlap the high holidays by 2-3 days. Also would like input as to where to stay in Galilee area for hiking, biking, sightseeing.
Jordan Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib...others?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Jordan safety concerns
- 7 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 8 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 9 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 12 A family safari in Tanzania
- 13 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 14 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 15 Uganda Trip Report
- 16 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 17 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 18 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 19 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?