Anyone here experience to go across from Jordan to Israel via Allenby bridge? Somehow please help me with my worries:
1. What time the gate will be open in Jordan?
2. Does the Jordan embassy will stamp my passport while I'm going to exit?
3. Do I need a multiple visa?
4. Does the Israel embassy will going to stamp my passport?
5. How much the cost of fare by bus?
6. What is the procedure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/rx24/
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 israel tour
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Luxury train ride
- 12 Safety in Fes
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!