Anyone here experience to go across from Jordan to Israel via Allenby bridge? Somehow please help me with my worries:
1. What time the gate will be open in Jordan?
2. Does the Jordan embassy will stamp my passport while I'm going to exit?
3. Do I need a multiple visa?
4. Does the Israel embassy will going to stamp my passport?
5. How much the cost of fare by bus?
6. What is the procedure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 2 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 3 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 4 Insect Repellent
- 5 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 6 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 7 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 8 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 9 Tiberias with kids
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 12 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 16 Mpumalanga visit
- 17 safe areas to go on safari
- 18 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 19 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 20 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 23 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 24 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 25 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?