Anyone here experience to go across from Jordan to Israel via Allenby bridge? Somehow please help me with my worries:
1. What time the gate will be open in Jordan?
2. Does the Jordan embassy will stamp my passport while I'm going to exit?
3. Do I need a multiple visa?
4. Does the Israel embassy will going to stamp my passport?
5. How much the cost of fare by bus?
6. What is the procedure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One month in Africa
- 2 recomendation on African Safari company
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 13 One extra day in Jordan
- 14 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 15 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 20 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 21 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 22 Madagascar - Books
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 24 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona
- 25 Amman to Dana