Anyone here experience to go across from Jordan to Israel via Allenby bridge? Somehow please help me with my worries:
1. What time the gate will be open in Jordan?
2. Does the Jordan embassy will stamp my passport while I'm going to exit?
3. Do I need a multiple visa?
4. Does the Israel embassy will going to stamp my passport?
5. How much the cost of fare by bus?
6. What is the procedure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Daniel Bruhl COnfess Pre-restrictions on suits break between half
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 MegaDrox - Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 Swala Safaris
- 12 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 13 Dubai
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 19 Etosha help
- 20 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 private game reserve-kruger
- 23 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 24 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 25 go2africa