Anyone here experience to go across from Jordan to Israel via Allenby bridge? Somehow please help me with my worries:
1. What time the gate will be open in Jordan?
2. Does the Jordan embassy will stamp my passport while I'm going to exit?
3. Do I need a multiple visa?
4. Does the Israel embassy will going to stamp my passport?
5. How much the cost of fare by bus?
6. What is the procedure?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 2 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 9 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 10 el gouna or soma bay????
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 13 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 Malawi with kiddos
- 17 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 18 Local Tanzania companies
- 19 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Dubai Trip Idea
- 23 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco