What is the best and most efficient way to get from Jordan to Egypt? I have two weeks off in November and plan to visit Jordan. I don't have any definite plan yet but I do want to allow myself 3 whole days at Petra. I also want to revisit Cairo for a few days after my Jordan trip. Would it be easier to go the catamaran route from Aquaba to Nuweiba? What about flying from either Amman or Aquaba to Cairo? I don't have to go directly from Jordan to Cairo. It could be any Egyptian city that will allow me easy access to the rest of Egypt. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 2 t volve
- 3 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 4 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 7 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 8 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 9 Viator tour company
- 10 tours in Johannesburg
- 11 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 South African Cities
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 16 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 17 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 18 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 19 where to go in africa
- 20 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 21 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 22 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 Help with bags
- 25 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK