What is the best and most efficient way to get from Jordan to Egypt? I have two weeks off in November and plan to visit Jordan. I don't have any definite plan yet but I do want to allow myself 3 whole days at Petra. I also want to revisit Cairo for a few days after my Jordan trip. Would it be easier to go the catamaran route from Aquaba to Nuweiba? What about flying from either Amman or Aquaba to Cairo? I don't have to go directly from Jordan to Cairo. It could be any Egyptian city that will allow me easy access to the rest of Egypt. Thanks.
Jordan to Egypt
- 1 dubai for 5 days
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009