What is the best and most efficient way to get from Jordan to Egypt? I have two weeks off in November and plan to visit Jordan. I don't have any definite plan yet but I do want to allow myself 3 whole days at Petra. I also want to revisit Cairo for a few days after my Jordan trip. Would it be easier to go the catamaran route from Aquaba to Nuweiba? What about flying from either Amman or Aquaba to Cairo? I don't have to go directly from Jordan to Cairo. It could be any Egyptian city that will allow me easy access to the rest of Egypt. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VISA for Mozambique
- 2 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 7 Best African Safari
- 8 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 beach visit after safari
- 11 Petra Wadi Rum
- 12 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 15 What is worth seeing in November?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen