What is the best and most efficient way to get from Jordan to Egypt? I have two weeks off in November and plan to visit Jordan. I don't have any definite plan yet but I do want to allow myself 3 whole days at Petra. I also want to revisit Cairo for a few days after my Jordan trip. Would it be easier to go the catamaran route from Aquaba to Nuweiba? What about flying from either Amman or Aquaba to Cairo? I don't have to go directly from Jordan to Cairo. It could be any Egyptian city that will allow me easy access to the rest of Egypt. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/goji-life-argentina-comentarios/
- 2 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa