What is the best and most efficient way to get from Jordan to Egypt? I have two weeks off in November and plan to visit Jordan. I don't have any definite plan yet but I do want to allow myself 3 whole days at Petra. I also want to revisit Cairo for a few days after my Jordan trip. Would it be easier to go the catamaran route from Aquaba to Nuweiba? What about flying from either Amman or Aquaba to Cairo? I don't have to go directly from Jordan to Cairo. It could be any Egyptian city that will allow me easy access to the rest of Egypt. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 5 Safari in South Africa
- 6 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 7 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 8 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 14 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 17 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 18 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 19 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 20 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 21 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 22 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 23 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 24 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 25 Wilson airport transfer to NBO