My family of 4 (including 20 year old and 17 year old) are considering Jordan for the week of Christmas. Petra is top of the list; along with Wadi Rum (camping a night or 2), crusader fortress and other archeological gems. Much of the country sounds rather cold then (though warmer than Michigan!), but is it cold AND rainy? Crowded then? Any recommendations for local guides/tour companies, like Petra Moon? Thanks!
Jordan next Christmas with family
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 7 Clothes in Uganda
- 8 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 9 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal