we will be in Jordan for 5 days and we are planning as follows:
Day 1: Arrive into Amman at 8am (after flying all night). Head to Petra, with Madaba and Mount Nebo on the way. Rest at Petra hotel(Movenpick?). Night tour of Petra
Day 2: Spend whole day in Petra, overnight at Petra
Day 3: Little Petra and Wadi Rum, overnight at Petra
Day 4: Head to Dead Sea, Spend Day at Dead Sea, overnight at Dead Sea
Day 5: Jerash, fly out in the evening to Cairo.
Anything we should add to this itinerary? If we had an extra day, what would you suggest we do in Jordan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 First time safari question
- 6 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 9 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 10 Swala Safaris
- 11 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 12 Dubai
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 15 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 18 Etosha help
- 19 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 20 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 21 private game reserve-kruger
- 22 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 23 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 24 go2africa
- 25 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip