we will be in Jordan for 5 days and we are planning as follows:
Day 1: Arrive into Amman at 8am (after flying all night). Head to Petra, with Madaba and Mount Nebo on the way. Rest at Petra hotel(Movenpick?). Night tour of Petra
Day 2: Spend whole day in Petra, overnight at Petra
Day 3: Little Petra and Wadi Rum, overnight at Petra
Day 4: Head to Dead Sea, Spend Day at Dead Sea, overnight at Dead Sea
Day 5: Jerash, fly out in the evening to Cairo.
Anything we should add to this itinerary? If we had an extra day, what would you suggest we do in Jordan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 6 Luggage restrictions
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari