we will be in Jordan for 5 days and we are planning as follows:
Day 1: Arrive into Amman at 8am (after flying all night). Head to Petra, with Madaba and Mount Nebo on the way. Rest at Petra hotel(Movenpick?). Night tour of Petra
Day 2: Spend whole day in Petra, overnight at Petra
Day 3: Little Petra and Wadi Rum, overnight at Petra
Day 4: Head to Dead Sea, Spend Day at Dead Sea, overnight at Dead Sea
Day 5: Jerash, fly out in the evening to Cairo.
Anything we should add to this itinerary? If we had an extra day, what would you suggest we do in Jordan?
Jordan itinerary comments
- 1 Bubonic plaque
- 2 Safari and Beach in June
- 3 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 8 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 11 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 14 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA