we will be in Jordan for 5 days and we are planning as follows:
Day 1: Arrive into Amman at 8am (after flying all night). Head to Petra, with Madaba and Mount Nebo on the way. Rest at Petra hotel(Movenpick?). Night tour of Petra
Day 2: Spend whole day in Petra, overnight at Petra
Day 3: Little Petra and Wadi Rum, overnight at Petra
Day 4: Head to Dead Sea, Spend Day at Dead Sea, overnight at Dead Sea
Day 5: Jerash, fly out in the evening to Cairo.
Anything we should add to this itinerary? If we had an extra day, what would you suggest we do in Jordan?
Jordan itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 10 What camera to use on safari
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 India
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Ideas about the trip.
- 17 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 24 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 25 Ethiopian Air - Horrible