we will be in Jordan for 5 days and we are planning as follows:
Day 1: Arrive into Amman at 8am (after flying all night). Head to Petra, with Madaba and Mount Nebo on the way. Rest at Petra hotel(Movenpick?). Night tour of Petra
Day 2: Spend whole day in Petra, overnight at Petra
Day 3: Little Petra and Wadi Rum, overnight at Petra
Day 4: Head to Dead Sea, Spend Day at Dead Sea, overnight at Dead Sea
Day 5: Jerash, fly out in the evening to Cairo.
Anything we should add to this itinerary? If we had an extra day, what would you suggest we do in Jordan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 2 Morocco over Christmas
- 3 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 8 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 9 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 10 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 11 DOHA LAYOVER
- 12 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 13 Morocco Questions
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Botswana safari recs
- 16 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 17 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 18 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 19 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 20 Botswana in January
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 23 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 24 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 25 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!