We are two adults and one child (6 years) planning to travel to Jordan for 7-8 days... We can either go at the end of Dec around 21st Dec - end of the year... Or we can go early in Jan around 2nd Jan - 10th Jan... Need to understand what will be the pros and cons? Too cold? Are all hotels, restaurants, sights, tours open for these dates? Does it rain? Please help us decide if either of these is a good time to be in Jordan...
Jordan for 7-8 days in Late December or Early Jan... Timing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Things to see in Dubai
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 6 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 7 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 11 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 12 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 13 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 14 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 15 Safari on a budget!
- 16 Tips for Israel
- 17 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 24 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 25 Rwanda