I've been looking into stopping in Jordan at the end of my trip to Tanzania (via Dubai) and I'm wondering how easy it is to get around independently and how many days would be best if I want to do the normal sites: Amman, Jerash, Petra, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, Aqaba...possibly the Desert castles in the northeast.
Is it easy to hire guides and drivers once you are there? Or is it best to have something organized ahead of time? I'm not really that interested in traveling with a group tour of any sort...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 Kenya/Tanzania
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 2 nights in Dubai
- 11 16 hours in Qatar
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 A South African in Lusaka
- 15 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 16 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?