I've been looking into stopping in Jordan at the end of my trip to Tanzania (via Dubai) and I'm wondering how easy it is to get around independently and how many days would be best if I want to do the normal sites: Amman, Jerash, Petra, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, Aqaba...possibly the Desert castles in the northeast.
Is it easy to hire guides and drivers once you are there? Or is it best to have something organized ahead of time? I'm not really that interested in traveling with a group tour of any sort...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs