I've been looking into stopping in Jordan at the end of my trip to Tanzania (via Dubai) and I'm wondering how easy it is to get around independently and how many days would be best if I want to do the normal sites: Amman, Jerash, Petra, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, Aqaba...possibly the Desert castles in the northeast.
Is it easy to hire guides and drivers once you are there? Or is it best to have something organized ahead of time? I'm not really that interested in traveling with a group tour of any sort...
JORDAN - comfortable number of days to travel...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 12 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 13 Help with Rwanda trip
- 14 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tel Aviv beaches
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 21 Morocco for 2 nights
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Rwanda trip report