I have leave in September this year and am planning to go to Jordan and Israel.
I was looking to fly into Jordan spend 6 days looking around:
Enter Israel via Aqaba
Do you think there is anywhere important that I have missed?
I love landscape, flora, fauna, ruins, architecture.
I am going with my fiance, how much spending money do you think we are looking at?
What about 60 Dinars a day for both of us?
How much is it to hire an English speaking driver? Do you think is is a good way to get around?
Do you know of any drivers? I don't need a tour guide, just the driver perhaps
Any transport suggestions?
Hotels: I was thinking of staying at one hotel to see Amman / Dead Sea / Petra and then go and stay at Wadi Rum overnight and spend the next day waiting to cross the border, or should I get a hotel in Petra?
Also if anyone has the names of some great little eating places in any of these spots, nothing fancy but maybe some great local food?
I have not worked out any of the Israel step so any kind of advice on this would be great!!
Thank you in Advance !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 4 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around