I have leave in September this year and am planning to go to Jordan and Israel.
I was looking to fly into Jordan spend 6 days looking around:
Enter Israel via Aqaba
Do you think there is anywhere important that I have missed?
I love landscape, flora, fauna, ruins, architecture.
I am going with my fiance, how much spending money do you think we are looking at?
What about 60 Dinars a day for both of us?
How much is it to hire an English speaking driver? Do you think is is a good way to get around?
Do you know of any drivers? I don't need a tour guide, just the driver perhaps
Any transport suggestions?
Hotels: I was thinking of staying at one hotel to see Amman / Dead Sea / Petra and then go and stay at Wadi Rum overnight and spend the next day waiting to cross the border, or should I get a hotel in Petra?
Also if anyone has the names of some great little eating places in any of these spots, nothing fancy but maybe some great local food?
I have not worked out any of the Israel step so any kind of advice on this would be great!!
Thank you in Advance !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is the migration early this year
- 2 Roar Africa reviews
- 3 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 4 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 5 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 6 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 7 Magnificant Morocco
- 8 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 9 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 10 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 11 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 13 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 16 Safari luggage
- 17 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Morocco Trip Report
- 20 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 21 Car Rentals in Israel
- 22 Walia Tours?
- 23 Kruger
- 24 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 25 Cape Town Itinerary