I have leave in September this year and am planning to go to Jordan and Israel.
I was looking to fly into Jordan spend 6 days looking around:
Enter Israel via Aqaba
Do you think there is anywhere important that I have missed?
I love landscape, flora, fauna, ruins, architecture.
I am going with my fiance, how much spending money do you think we are looking at?
What about 60 Dinars a day for both of us?
How much is it to hire an English speaking driver? Do you think is is a good way to get around?
Do you know of any drivers? I don't need a tour guide, just the driver perhaps
Any transport suggestions?
Hotels: I was thinking of staying at one hotel to see Amman / Dead Sea / Petra and then go and stay at Wadi Rum overnight and spend the next day waiting to cross the border, or should I get a hotel in Petra?
Also if anyone has the names of some great little eating places in any of these spots, nothing fancy but maybe some great local food?
I have not worked out any of the Israel step so any kind of advice on this would be great!!
Thank you in Advance !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 2 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 Victoria Falls
- 5 Cape Town
- 6 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 7 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 8 Morocco vs Turkey
- 9 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 10 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 11 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 12 Nairobi, where to stay
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 15 Help plan African Safari
- 16 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 17 Tipping on Safari
- 18 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Cape Town -safety
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 SA itin review
- 23 Botswana safari in late November
- 24 Ferry to Morocco
- 25 Thinking About Africa...Again!