I have leave in September this year and am planning to go to Jordan and Israel.
I was looking to fly into Jordan spend 6 days looking around:
Enter Israel via Aqaba
Do you think there is anywhere important that I have missed?
I love landscape, flora, fauna, ruins, architecture.
I am going with my fiance, how much spending money do you think we are looking at?
What about 60 Dinars a day for both of us?
How much is it to hire an English speaking driver? Do you think is is a good way to get around?
Do you know of any drivers? I don't need a tour guide, just the driver perhaps
Any transport suggestions?
Hotels: I was thinking of staying at one hotel to see Amman / Dead Sea / Petra and then go and stay at Wadi Rum overnight and spend the next day waiting to cross the border, or should I get a hotel in Petra?
Also if anyone has the names of some great little eating places in any of these spots, nothing fancy but maybe some great local food?
I have not worked out any of the Israel step so any kind of advice on this would be great!!
Thank you in Advance !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg...?
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Luxury train ride
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 7 Cradle of Humankind
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania