My friend Edgar and I are planning to go on a 4 night trip, Tuesday 20 Jan to Saturday this week. We're both from the UK and wanting to travel the Sahara and Atlas mountains, starting in Marrakech. We'll probably go on a private tour, but looking for other travellers to join up with to have some company and to share the cost.
Let me know if you're interested in joining up!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 25 Sim card mainly for data