I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa trip advices
- 2 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 5 Morrocco and Cash
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 9 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 10 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 13 First time in Africa on safari
- 14 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 15 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 20 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 21 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 22 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 23 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?