I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 11 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 12 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 13 India
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Ideas about the trip.
- 16 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 19 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 20 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 21 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 22 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 23 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 24 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 25 Botswana vs Namibia in May