I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia