I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 2 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 7 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 10 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 11 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 14 MOROCCO SOLO
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 17 Looking for out of the way places
- 18 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 19 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Sabi Sands camps
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014