I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Israel Transportation
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 14 Morocco help
- 15 First trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 17 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 18 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 19 IRAN
- 20 Money in Uganda
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 23 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 24 Private Guide for Cairo
- 25 Egypt - Need Help!