I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 4 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 5 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 6 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 7 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 8 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 9 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 what kind of phone
- 14 Small group tours in israel
- 15 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 16 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 17 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 18 Iran Info, Please
- 19 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 20 Safari on a budget!
- 21 fez accommodation
- 22 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 23 Egypt safe travel
- 24 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 25 Cape Town + Safari and what else?