I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 2 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 5 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 6 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 7 Madagascar - your tips please
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 12 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 13 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 14 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 15 Road To Morocco Tours
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Africa Film Festival
- 19 Roar Africa reviews
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 22 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 25 Need help with Israel Itinerary