I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Join a self drive safari in Botswana Jul 22 - Aug 5
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 2 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 3 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 4 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 5 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Boutique hotels in israel
- 8 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 9 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 10 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 11 Short layover at JNB
- 12 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 13 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 14 A family safari in Tanzania
- 15 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 16 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 17 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 18 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 19 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 20 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 21 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 22 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 23 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations