I'm looking to see in anyone is interested in our group on a 4 x 4 self drive safari through Botswana for 15 days. The trip starts and ends in Johannesburg. All camp sites are already booked. Trip starts on the morning of July 22nd and ends afternoon of Aug 5th.
We have one 4x4 Hilux double cab full and have another 4x4 single cab on hold. We can only hold it for 2 or 3 more days before we have to let it go so I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.
Places on the intinerary are
Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Nxai Pans/Makgadikgadi Salt Pans
Ihaha Chobe River Front
Tuli Game Reserve
I will send out the full itinerary to those who inquire.
If interested please PM me.
Serious inquires only please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 2 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Mauritius info request please
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 8 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 9 Malawi with kiddos
- 10 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 11 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 12 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?