I am looking for a good transfer person/company to provide airport transfers in Johannesburg, and a drive to Pretoria & back, and also to drive us (4 adults) from Elephant Plains Lodge, ( Kruger area) back to JNB via the Panorama Route. I believe this can be done as a day trip - no ? I did contact a well known African travel company but strangely they were not interested in helping me with this .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 4 Widerness Lodges
- 5 SA itin review
- 6 Botswana safari in late November
- 7 Tipping on Safari
- 8 Ferry to Morocco
- 9 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 10 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 11 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 12 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 19 Lodge Feedback
- 20 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 21 Driving in South Africa
- 22 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 23 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 24 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 25 Cape Town and Safari trip report