I have a 5 hour layover at the domestic terminal in Joburg and wonder if anyone has used the Bidvest Pay for Use Lounge. Just need somewhere for a decent shower and a coffee after a long trip from Australia and before my domestic flight to Polokwane.
Johannesburg Domestic Bidvest Lounge
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 3 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 4 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 5 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 9 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 10 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Awesome trip and still not done
- 13 South Africa
- 14 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 15 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 16 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 17 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 18 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 19 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 20 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 21 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 22 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 23 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Sole fem traveller guide