I have a 5 hour layover at the domestic terminal in Joburg and wonder if anyone has used the Bidvest Pay for Use Lounge. Just need somewhere for a decent shower and a coffee after a long trip from Australia and before my domestic flight to Polokwane.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 황금성 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘온라인게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.suxorfree.com/dianabol-d-bal-za/
- 4 다빈치온라인게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 13 safari for the mobility impaired
- 14 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 15 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August