Jerusalem area: It all depends upon your price range. The Sheraton Plaza is beautiful, comfortable and around $100 a night. It goes up around very busy times of year and varies on the view. The Days Inn/ Lev Jerusalem is a suite hotel with a poor dairy restaurant, but with full kitchen facilities. That runs about the same price as the Plaza. The King David is in a class by itself, at a very high rate; and towards the lower end is the Gesher house at about $40 including breakfast. If you have any other questions about Jerusalem, please email. Have a good time.
Jerusalem,Tel Aviv(Yafo),Cairo or Petra.Any suggestions on Hotels or Restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Beirut
- 9 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 14 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 15 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 16 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December