Jerusalem area: It all depends upon your price range. The Sheraton Plaza is beautiful, comfortable and around $100 a night. It goes up around very busy times of year and varies on the view. The Days Inn/ Lev Jerusalem is a suite hotel with a poor dairy restaurant, but with full kitchen facilities. That runs about the same price as the Plaza. The King David is in a class by itself, at a very high rate; and towards the lower end is the Gesher house at about $40 including breakfast. If you have any other questions about Jerusalem, please email. Have a good time.
Jerusalem,Tel Aviv(Yafo),Cairo or Petra.Any suggestions on Hotels or Restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September