Jerusalem area: It all depends upon your price range. The Sheraton Plaza is beautiful, comfortable and around $100 a night. It goes up around very busy times of year and varies on the view. The Days Inn/ Lev Jerusalem is a suite hotel with a poor dairy restaurant, but with full kitchen facilities. That runs about the same price as the Plaza. The King David is in a class by itself, at a very high rate; and towards the lower end is the Gesher house at about $40 including breakfast. If you have any other questions about Jerusalem, please email. Have a good time.
Jerusalem,Tel Aviv(Yafo),Cairo or Petra.Any suggestions on Hotels or Restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 UAE Desert Safari
- 3 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?