Jerusalem area: It all depends upon your price range. The Sheraton Plaza is beautiful, comfortable and around $100 a night. It goes up around very busy times of year and varies on the view. The Days Inn/ Lev Jerusalem is a suite hotel with a poor dairy restaurant, but with full kitchen facilities. That runs about the same price as the Plaza. The King David is in a class by itself, at a very high rate; and towards the lower end is the Gesher house at about $40 including breakfast. If you have any other questions about Jerusalem, please email. Have a good time.
Jerusalem,Tel Aviv(Yafo),Cairo or Petra.Any suggestions on Hotels or Restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 2 THE GREAT WILDE BEEST MIGRATION IN KENYA
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???