Jerusalem area: It all depends upon your price range. The Sheraton Plaza is beautiful, comfortable and around $100 a night. It goes up around very busy times of year and varies on the view. The Days Inn/ Lev Jerusalem is a suite hotel with a poor dairy restaurant, but with full kitchen facilities. That runs about the same price as the Plaza. The King David is in a class by itself, at a very high rate; and towards the lower end is the Gesher house at about $40 including breakfast. If you have any other questions about Jerusalem, please email. Have a good time.
Jerusalem,Tel Aviv(Yafo),Cairo or Petra.Any suggestions on Hotels or Restaurants.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia