My husband and myself are in our early 40s and plan on using our RCI points to book a week in Jerusalem. The dates would be 30 Sept - 6 Oct which falls in their period of Sukkot (Feats of tabernacles). We know it is not ideal but would like you Fodorites to say if it is doable to see Israel's highlights from there. We are reborn Christians and would also like some recommendations for a tourguide for this period. It would be really nice if he is a Mesianic Jew. Any suggested itinararies and must sees are welcome. (The week before we will be doing Egypt and the week after the Greek isles)
Jerusalem stay only
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Morocco - Tour Operators
- 4 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 phone service
- 17 Living in Morocco.
- 18 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 19 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 20 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 21 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 23 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 25 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days