My husband and myself are in our early 40s and plan on using our RCI points to book a week in Jerusalem. The dates would be 30 Sept - 6 Oct which falls in their period of Sukkot (Feats of tabernacles). We know it is not ideal but would like you Fodorites to say if it is doable to see Israel's highlights from there. We are reborn Christians and would also like some recommendations for a tourguide for this period. It would be really nice if he is a Mesianic Jew. Any suggested itinararies and must sees are welcome. (The week before we will be doing Egypt and the week after the Greek isles)
Jerusalem stay only
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 what kind of phone
- 2 Small group tours in israel
- 3 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 4 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 5 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 6 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Iran Info, Please
- 9 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 12 fez accommodation
- 13 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 14 Egypt safe travel
- 15 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 16 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May