My husband and myself are in our early 40s and plan on using our RCI points to book a week in Jerusalem. The dates would be 30 Sept - 6 Oct which falls in their period of Sukkot (Feats of tabernacles). We know it is not ideal but would like you Fodorites to say if it is doable to see Israel's highlights from there. We are reborn Christians and would also like some recommendations for a tourguide for this period. It would be really nice if he is a Mesianic Jew. Any suggested itinararies and must sees are welcome. (The week before we will be doing Egypt and the week after the Greek isles)
Jerusalem stay only
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Shots for Morocco
- 4 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 5 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 6 Travelust
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 13 Thinking about The Gambia
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 16 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 17 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 18 Morroco Travel Guide
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015