My husband and myself are in our early 40s and plan on using our RCI points to book a week in Jerusalem. The dates would be 30 Sept - 6 Oct which falls in their period of Sukkot (Feats of tabernacles). We know it is not ideal but would like you Fodorites to say if it is doable to see Israel's highlights from there. We are reborn Christians and would also like some recommendations for a tourguide for this period. It would be really nice if he is a Mesianic Jew. Any suggested itinararies and must sees are welcome. (The week before we will be doing Egypt and the week after the Greek isles)
Jerusalem stay only
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Morocco Advice
- 4 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 5 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season