I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 2 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 3 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs