I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스신천지 ☞☆접 속 cc883.컴 ♧
- 2 Cradle of Humankind
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Luxury train ride
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania