I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015