I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Business trip to Israel
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania