I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco vs Turkey
- 2 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 3 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 4 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 5 Nairobi, where to stay
- 6 Widerness Lodges
- 7 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!