I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 2 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 3 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 4 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 5 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 6 Marrakech
- 7 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 8 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 9 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 10 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 11 Audley Travel
- 12 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 13 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 17 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 18 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 19 Safari in South Africa
- 20 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 21 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 22 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 23 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 24 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 25 Safari travel agent suggestions?