I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 effect will probably be confirmed
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 3 where to go in africa
- 4 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 5 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 6 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 7 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 10 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 11 South African Cities
- 12 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 13 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Help with bags
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 21 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Shopping in Morocco
- 24 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 25 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City