I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 dubai for 5 days
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation