I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 9 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 10 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 11 Kenya/Tanzania
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 2 nights in Dubai
- 14 16 hours in Qatar
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 A South African in Lusaka
- 18 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 19 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 22 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 23 Safari suggestions
- 24 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 25 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?