I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report