I will be traveling to Jordan at the end of April for 3 or 4 days and besides seeing Petra, I am unsure whether to spend the rest of my time in Wadi Rum or to try and see some of the sights north of Petra - Amman, Jerash, Karak. I have visited Israel in the past and seen many of the Roman ruins there, as well as having traveled extensively in the Negev. How does Wadi Rum compare to the Negev and Jerash to the Israeli Roman sites? I would need to choose between the two. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY/GET FAKE AND REAL DOCUMENTS ONLINE <<<firstname.lastname@example.org>>>
- 2 Dining during Shauvot
- 3 South Africa-vaccinations/visas?
- 4 Suggestions Apprciated
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 11 help with itinerary please
- 12 South African tour operators
- 13 First time safari question
- 14 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 15 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 16 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 17 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 18 Swala Safaris
- 19 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 20 Dubai
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 23 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown