We are looking for advice on the following:
(1) We will be hiking in Wadi Mujib one day, and then the next day we are going to explore Jerash. We thought we might try to stay the evening in between these two days near Jerash, perhaps at the Olive Branch Resort. We are not interested in staying in Amman because with our rental car, we don't want to try to attempt city traffic. Are there other towns aside from Madaba that are easy to get to by car and inexpensive that you might suggest, preferably closer to Jerash than Wadi Mujib?
(2) We sent an e-mail message to email@example.com to try to set up reservations to participate in a Wadi Mujib hike (the Malaqi trail) on a Friday in October. We have not heard back from them yet confirming whether we can participate in the tour. Do you know what time the tour starts? Is the duration really 9 hours like the RSCN site says, or is it shorter? Will the tour be over in time for us to drive to Jerash in the daylight? Can you arrange payment ahead of time with RSCN by credit card, or do you pay cash on site?
Jerash & Wadi Mujib questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 3 trip report, morocco
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai