We are looking for advice on the following:
(1) We will be hiking in Wadi Mujib one day, and then the next day we are going to explore Jerash. We thought we might try to stay the evening in between these two days near Jerash, perhaps at the Olive Branch Resort. We are not interested in staying in Amman because with our rental car, we don't want to try to attempt city traffic. Are there other towns aside from Madaba that are easy to get to by car and inexpensive that you might suggest, preferably closer to Jerash than Wadi Mujib?
(2) We sent an e-mail message to email@example.com to try to set up reservations to participate in a Wadi Mujib hike (the Malaqi trail) on a Friday in October. We have not heard back from them yet confirming whether we can participate in the tour. Do you know what time the tour starts? Is the duration really 9 hours like the RSCN site says, or is it shorter? Will the tour be over in time for us to drive to Jerash in the daylight? Can you arrange payment ahead of time with RSCN by credit card, or do you pay cash on site?
Jerash & Wadi Mujib questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Green Season Safari Questions
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Quick question about Kenya..
- 13 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 14 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant