We are looking for advice on the following:
(1) We will be hiking in Wadi Mujib one day, and then the next day we are going to explore Jerash. We thought we might try to stay the evening in between these two days near Jerash, perhaps at the Olive Branch Resort. We are not interested in staying in Amman because with our rental car, we don't want to try to attempt city traffic. Are there other towns aside from Madaba that are easy to get to by car and inexpensive that you might suggest, preferably closer to Jerash than Wadi Mujib?
(2) We sent an e-mail message to email@example.com to try to set up reservations to participate in a Wadi Mujib hike (the Malaqi trail) on a Friday in October. We have not heard back from them yet confirming whether we can participate in the tour. Do you know what time the tour starts? Is the duration really 9 hours like the RSCN site says, or is it shorter? Will the tour be over in time for us to drive to Jerash in the daylight? Can you arrange payment ahead of time with RSCN by credit card, or do you pay cash on site?
Jerash & Wadi Mujib questions
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 2 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 7 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Ebola and Morocco
- 13 Thompson Gazelle
- 14 Overland in West Africa
- 15 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 16 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 17 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 18 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights