DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 2 Where to travel for January ?
- 3 Dubai first time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Taste of Dubai
- 9 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 10 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 11 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 14 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 21 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 22 Dubai and/or Oman
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice