DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Evacuation Insurance
- 2 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 5 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari