DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 7 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 11 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 17 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 18 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 22 Car Rentals in Israel
- 23 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 24 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 25 Hotel- 1 night in Doha