DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 9 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 10 Safari Cost Comparison
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai