DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 17 Tel Aviv beaches
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)