DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 5 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 6 Dubai > Oman?
- 7 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 8 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 9 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Awesome trip and still not done
- 19 South Africa
- 20 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 21 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 22 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 23 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?