DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip