DH and his brother are just finishing up a week in Dubai and it has rained every single day. Maybe it'll stop when they leave, but those of you heading there in the next few days might want to pack a rain jacket. They didn't, but then the reports we saw about 5 days before they headed out were for sunny and warm. Unfortunately that meant that their desert safari (one of the things they were most looking forward to) got canceled and they don't have another time to reschedule it since they head home tonight. Oh well - it'll make for some great travel stories!
It's Pouring Rain in the Desert!
- 1 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 9 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 14 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?