We are trying to plan an October trip and narrowing down places to see in Namibia. We definitely want to see the sand dunes but wondered about Etosha (did a 3 camp safari in South Africa & Botswana already), Fish River Canyon, Skeleton Coast, Naukloft Park and Windhoeck/Swakopmund. Ideally we would end our trip in Cape Town with some time in their wine country. Since we have limited time, please let us know which are the "top" spots or most memorable, where to stay -- both in local and actual hotels, etc. We tend to be more active travelers (in our 40s) but want to get a good overview of the country in a short trip (about 8-10 days).
Itinerary for Namibia -- Input & Suggestions Needed
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Evacuation Insurance
- 2 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 3 Johannesburg
- 4 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 5 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 6 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 7 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 8 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 11 Transiting through Cairo
- 12 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 17 Car Rentals in Israel
- 18 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Morocco to portugal
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Independence Day in Israel
- 25 Drinking on safari