We are trying to plan an October trip and narrowing down places to see in Namibia. We definitely want to see the sand dunes but wondered about Etosha (did a 3 camp safari in South Africa & Botswana already), Fish River Canyon, Skeleton Coast, Naukloft Park and Windhoeck/Swakopmund. Ideally we would end our trip in Cape Town with some time in their wine country. Since we have limited time, please let us know which are the "top" spots or most memorable, where to stay -- both in local and actual hotels, etc. We tend to be more active travelers (in our 40s) but want to get a good overview of the country in a short trip (about 8-10 days).
Itinerary for Namibia -- Input & Suggestions Needed
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 17 Tel Aviv beaches
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)