Would like some help planning our first ( and only ? ) safari. We have a qoute from one TO for $8000.00 p/p starting May 27 2013. JoBurg to Maun, to Lagoon Camp 3 nights, Little Kwara 2 nights,Tubu Tree 3 nights,Toka Leya 2 nights and flight back to Joburg. Then we will be off to Tanzania for about 14 days. Does this look like a fair price for what we are getting and are these the places to be in at the end of May for game viewing? Thank you for any and all advice
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 3 COME TO IRAN ...
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 fez accommodation
- 10 what kind of phone
- 11 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 12 Johannesburg...?
- 13 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 14 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 15 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 16 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 17 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 18 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 19 Suggestions for a group tour
- 20 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 21 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 22 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 23 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 24 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 25 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries