Would like some help planning our first ( and only ? ) safari. We have a qoute from one TO for $8000.00 p/p starting May 27 2013. JoBurg to Maun, to Lagoon Camp 3 nights, Little Kwara 2 nights,Tubu Tree 3 nights,Toka Leya 2 nights and flight back to Joburg. Then we will be off to Tanzania for about 14 days. Does this look like a fair price for what we are getting and are these the places to be in at the end of May for game viewing? Thank you for any and all advice
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in April 2014
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Uganda Travel Planning
- 7 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 11 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 12 Green Season Safari Questions
- 13 Novice Safari question
- 14 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 15 Quick question about Kenya..
- 16 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant