Would like some help planning our first ( and only ? ) safari. We have a qoute from one TO for $8000.00 p/p starting May 27 2013. JoBurg to Maun, to Lagoon Camp 3 nights, Little Kwara 2 nights,Tubu Tree 3 nights,Toka Leya 2 nights and flight back to Joburg. Then we will be off to Tanzania for about 14 days. Does this look like a fair price for what we are getting and are these the places to be in at the end of May for game viewing? Thank you for any and all advice
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 3 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 4 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 5 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 6 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 7 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 8 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 9 Ebola and Morocco
- 10 Thompson Gazelle
- 11 Overland in West Africa
- 12 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 15 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 16 Morrocco and Cash
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 19 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 20 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 21 South Africa trip advices
- 22 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Rhino conservation in S Africa