Hey guys -
First-time traveller here (outside of North America, that is) and I'm considering Turkey. I've read up on the general idea (keeping modestly dressed is a good idea, don't smile openly at strange men as they may take it as an advance) but I'd like to hear it from other women, or men who have talked to women, who have done it solo. Is there a pretty good travelling infrastructure there? Easy to meet other foreigners? Any horror stories/cautionary tales?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 5 israel tour
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
Hey guys -