Hey guys -
First-time traveller here (outside of North America, that is) and I'm considering Turkey. I've read up on the general idea (keeping modestly dressed is a good idea, don't smile openly at strange men as they may take it as an advance) but I'd like to hear it from other women, or men who have talked to women, who have done it solo. Is there a pretty good travelling infrastructure there? Easy to meet other foreigners? Any horror stories/cautionary tales?
Istanbul - Solo Female First-timer
Hey guys -
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 phone service
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania