I am considering offering to take my mother-in-law back to visit Israel for her 90th birthday. She has been there 15+ times, having led groups at one time. I have been there 3 times, leading a group once. She is physically mobile (using a cane for extra security) and cognitively strong. We will want to visit some friends and relatives and see/revisit some sights as we have not been there in 19 years. Any recommendations for a tour for return visitors or a private guide?
Israel with 90 year old
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 6 Homestay Accomodation
- 7 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 8 Selous game reserve
- 9 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 10 Safari and Beach in June
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice