We are scheduled for a trip to Israel and Jordan in late October. I'm concerned about the safety of the area with the recent problems throughout the Middle East. Has anyone traveled there recently? What did you encounter? Do you have any suggestions about traveling there or about cancelling the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco
- 2 1 Week in North Africa/Middle East- flying from US- where to go?
- 3 Awesome trip and still not done
- 4 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 5 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 6 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 7 Marrakech in February 2015
- 8 morocco - weather in sept.
- 9 Moroccan Tour Companies
- 10 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 11 To go to Israel or not?
- 12 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 13 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 14 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 15 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 16 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 Morocco tour guide?
- 19 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 20 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 21 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 22 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 23 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 24 Where, oh where?
- 25 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati