We are scheduled for a trip to Israel and Jordan in late October. I'm concerned about the safety of the area with the recent problems throughout the Middle East. Has anyone traveled there recently? What did you encounter? Do you have any suggestions about traveling there or about cancelling the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Novice Safari question
- 2 Dubai and Bangkok
- 3 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 9 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 10 Morocco in April 2014
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Uganda Travel Planning
- 14 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 15 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 16 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 17 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 18 Green Season Safari Questions
- 19 Quick question about Kenya..
- 20 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 21 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 22 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 23 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 24 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 25 Saudi Arabia and Oman?