I'd like some suggestions for a day trip for a Haredi senior couple between Herzelyia and Haifa tomorrow--Jan. 18. Since the couple only eats Badatz, we'll have to probably eat in Netanya in a restaurant that has Badatz products. Any suggestions as to what to see in Netanya and Zichron Yaakov? We'll be driving and we're familiar with roads. (Any suggestions for a restaurant that carries Badatz products--I could only find la Veranda and Mul Hayam in Netanya. Has anyone eaten in those restaurants? La Veranda has mixed reviews.)
Israel--Herzelyia, Zichron Y, Netanya
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 What is the best time of the year to Trek Mountain Gorillas in Africa?
- 5 Another first time safari goer
- 6 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Petra our way?
- 10 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 11 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 15 East Africa Trip
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 18 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 19 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 22 Bubonic plaque
- 23 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 24 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 25 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg