I'd like some suggestions for a day trip for a Haredi senior couple between Herzelyia and Haifa tomorrow--Jan. 18. Since the couple only eats Badatz, we'll have to probably eat in Netanya in a restaurant that has Badatz products. Any suggestions as to what to see in Netanya and Zichron Yaakov? We'll be driving and we're familiar with roads. (Any suggestions for a restaurant that carries Badatz products--I could only find la Veranda and Mul Hayam in Netanya. Has anyone eaten in those restaurants? La Veranda has mixed reviews.)
Israel--Herzelyia, Zichron Y, Netanya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?