I am flying into Israel on 7 June 2016. I have just read that Ramadan begins on 5 June this year so would like to know of any possible issues which may impact my travels.
1. traveling to Bethlehem
2. Visiting muslim sights in Jerusalem ( eg in Temple Mount area)
3. Hotels in the Muslim quarter of Jerusalem ( this wouldn't normally be an issue but wondered about any restrictions )
And just generally , anything I may need to observe in these areas.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.buysupplementcanada.ca/oveena-skin-care/
- 2 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 3 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 11 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 12 Audley Travel
- 13 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 18 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 19 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 20 Safari in South Africa
- 21 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 22 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 23 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 24 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 25 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report