Hoping to get your expert opinion on a company you used for a day tours in Jerusalem, and to visit outlying areas on day trips,
I have been surfing the web for days now, trying to research day tour companies in Israel. I haven't seen a lot of recent reviews unfortunately.
I have come across Egged, United and Bein Harim a fair amount. Also City of David has tours, but not alot of info unfortunately. Please let me know what your experience was if you used one of these. The Good and the bad. Or if there is another tour company that you used, that you can recommend I join?
I will be in Israel in December for the first time. It's a bit daunting. I am hoping to do some in depth touring of Jerusalem, (old city, Western Wall Tunnel, Underground) and then some day trips outside of Jerusalem. I was surprised not to see more choices, so far I've seen and been interested in Massada/Dead Sea, and Caesarea/Rosh Hanikrah. Strangely enough, many of the tours, no matter the company seem almost like carbon copies, even down to the same day. It's hard to see what's distinctive about each company.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 safari for the mobility impaired
- 2 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 3 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 4 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?
Israel - Best day tour company? Egged, United, Bein Harim, or another?