Hoping to get your expert opinion on a company you used for a day tours in Jerusalem, and to visit outlying areas on day trips,
I have been surfing the web for days now, trying to research day tour companies in Israel. I haven't seen a lot of recent reviews unfortunately.
I have come across Egged, United and Bein Harim a fair amount. Also City of David has tours, but not alot of info unfortunately. Please let me know what your experience was if you used one of these. The Good and the bad. Or if there is another tour company that you used, that you can recommend I join?
I will be in Israel in December for the first time. It's a bit daunting. I am hoping to do some in depth touring of Jerusalem, (old city, Western Wall Tunnel, Underground) and then some day trips outside of Jerusalem. I was surprised not to see more choices, so far I've seen and been interested in Massada/Dead Sea, and Caesarea/Rosh Hanikrah. Strangely enough, many of the tours, no matter the company seem almost like carbon copies, even down to the same day. It's hard to see what's distinctive about each company.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your expertise.
Israel - Best day tour company? Egged, United, Bein Harim, or another?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 first time family safari in August 2014
- 5 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 12 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 13 Help with Rwanda trip
- 14 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tel Aviv beaches
- 17 trip report, morocco
- 18 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 21 Morocco for 2 nights
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Rwanda trip report