Hoping to get your expert opinion on a company you used for a day tours in Jerusalem, and to visit outlying areas on day trips,
I have been surfing the web for days now, trying to research day tour companies in Israel. I haven't seen a lot of recent reviews unfortunately.
I have come across Egged, United and Bein Harim a fair amount. Also City of David has tours, but not alot of info unfortunately. Please let me know what your experience was if you used one of these. The Good and the bad. Or if there is another tour company that you used, that you can recommend I join?
I will be in Israel in December for the first time. It's a bit daunting. I am hoping to do some in depth touring of Jerusalem, (old city, Western Wall Tunnel, Underground) and then some day trips outside of Jerusalem. I was surprised not to see more choices, so far I've seen and been interested in Massada/Dead Sea, and Caesarea/Rosh Hanikrah. Strangely enough, many of the tours, no matter the company seem almost like carbon copies, even down to the same day. It's hard to see what's distinctive about each company.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your expertise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 After Botswana ?
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 7 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 8 Timing for Africa visit
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 Morocco over Christmas
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 13 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 14 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 15 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 16 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 17 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 20 DOHA LAYOVER
- 21 Morocco Questions
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Botswana safari recs
- 24 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco
Israel - Best day tour company? Egged, United, Bein Harim, or another?