I'm exploring whether it's worth tagging along w/ my DH (he's on biz) for a 1 week trip to Israel at the end of Jan. First time going there for both of us.
* What's the weather like at the end of Jan/early Feb? Too cold to float in the Dead Sea or snorkel in the Red Sea?
* Any major holidays that would impede travel?
* What airport to fly into? Tel Aviv vs Jerusalem?
* Suggested itinerary for 1st timers. We're open to anything quintessentially Israel -- historial sights, ruins, nature. Possible to tag on Petra too?
* How to get around? Public transpotation vs drive?
* Finally, is it safe? Terrorist attacks?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy documentsassports,licenses,ID card etc email@example.com
- 2 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 3 house exchange
- 4 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 5 casablanca airport taxis
- 6 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 9 Insect Repellent
- 10 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 11 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 12 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 13 Tiberias with kids
- 14 Lion World
- 15 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 20 Mpumalanga visit
- 21 safe areas to go on safari
- 22 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 23 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 24 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 25 Victoria Falls