I will arrive on the 24/10/15 at Ben Gurion and will leave on the 31/10
I will like to visit Petra also
Can you give suggestions as how to spend those days and how I can travel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and Petra?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 3 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 8 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 Israel Transportation
- 11 Changing planes at Dubai
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo