My daughter and I are visiting Israel and Jordan next month. We are planning to wear long pants and long sleeve shirts since these countries are conservative. Is it Ok to wear jeans made of denim in these countries? Any other clothing we should avoid?
Israel and Jordan - appropriate clothing
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 4 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 5 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 8 My trip to Egypt .....
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 dubai for 5 days
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique