I am planning a trip to Israel and Jordan from the 21st of June to the 1st of July.
I would like to know if you can recommend us an itinerary.
We are catholic couple in our thirties.
I was interested to visit Jerusalem (at least a couple of days), Tel Aviv, dead sea,
Other places I would be interested: Nazareth (do we need 1 day or half day?), same for Bethlehem.
Reading in the forum I found that the north (Golan) is very nice, also Eilat.
I want to go to Jordan mainly to go to Petra, not sure if one day will be enough or two. I guess I will need to stay the night in a city closer to Jordan in order to go to Petra early in the morning or will be best to sleep in Jordan the previous night?
I know we have no many days and this is our first time to Israel and Jordan so any recommendation will be very appreciated.
I also would like to know if will be better to flight to Tel Aviv and return to the UK from Tel Aviv as well, or should I think about other airports?
We want to travel by our own, but was thinking that maybe for some places we can take a tour for the day, for Jordan for example.
Which will be the best way to move around Israel?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 where to go in africa
- 2 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 4 effect will probably be confirmed
- 5 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 6 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 7 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 8 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 12 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 13 South African Cities
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 18 Help with bags
- 19 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 20 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 21 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 22 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Shopping in Morocco