I am planning a trip to Israel and Jordan from the 21st of June to the 1st of July.
I would like to know if you can recommend us an itinerary.
We are catholic couple in our thirties.
I was interested to visit Jerusalem (at least a couple of days), Tel Aviv, dead sea,
Other places I would be interested: Nazareth (do we need 1 day or half day?), same for Bethlehem.
Reading in the forum I found that the north (Golan) is very nice, also Eilat.
I want to go to Jordan mainly to go to Petra, not sure if one day will be enough or two. I guess I will need to stay the night in a city closer to Jordan in order to go to Petra early in the morning or will be best to sleep in Jordan the previous night?
I know we have no many days and this is our first time to Israel and Jordan so any recommendation will be very appreciated.
I also would like to know if will be better to flight to Tel Aviv and return to the UK from Tel Aviv as well, or should I think about other airports?
We want to travel by our own, but was thinking that maybe for some places we can take a tour for the day, for Jordan for example.
Which will be the best way to move around Israel?
Thanks in advance,
Israel and Jordan 9 days in June
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 13 Sabi Sands camps
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Rwanda trip report
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 19 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 22 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 25 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June