I am planning a trip to Israel and Jordan from the 21st of June to the 1st of July.
I would like to know if you can recommend us an itinerary.
We are catholic couple in our thirties.
I was interested to visit Jerusalem (at least a couple of days), Tel Aviv, dead sea,
Other places I would be interested: Nazareth (do we need 1 day or half day?), same for Bethlehem.
Reading in the forum I found that the north (Golan) is very nice, also Eilat.
I want to go to Jordan mainly to go to Petra, not sure if one day will be enough or two. I guess I will need to stay the night in a city closer to Jordan in order to go to Petra early in the morning or will be best to sleep in Jordan the previous night?
I know we have no many days and this is our first time to Israel and Jordan so any recommendation will be very appreciated.
I also would like to know if will be better to flight to Tel Aviv and return to the UK from Tel Aviv as well, or should I think about other airports?
We want to travel by our own, but was thinking that maybe for some places we can take a tour for the day, for Jordan for example.
Which will be the best way to move around Israel?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 3 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Alexandria
- 6 Dubai in 36 hours
- 7 good internet connection option Meknes
- 8 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 9 South Africa trip report
- 10 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 11 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money