I am planning a trip to Israel and Jordan from the 21st of June to the 1st of July.
I would like to know if you can recommend us an itinerary.
We are catholic couple in our thirties.
I was interested to visit Jerusalem (at least a couple of days), Tel Aviv, dead sea,
Other places I would be interested: Nazareth (do we need 1 day or half day?), same for Bethlehem.
Reading in the forum I found that the north (Golan) is very nice, also Eilat.
I want to go to Jordan mainly to go to Petra, not sure if one day will be enough or two. I guess I will need to stay the night in a city closer to Jordan in order to go to Petra early in the morning or will be best to sleep in Jordan the previous night?
I know we have no many days and this is our first time to Israel and Jordan so any recommendation will be very appreciated.
I also would like to know if will be better to flight to Tel Aviv and return to the UK from Tel Aviv as well, or should I think about other airports?
We want to travel by our own, but was thinking that maybe for some places we can take a tour for the day, for Jordan for example.
Which will be the best way to move around Israel?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 South Africa trip report
- 4 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 5 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 6 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 7 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 8 Mombasa recomendations please
- 9 Private tours in Morocco
- 10 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 11 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 12 First time to Africa-need help!
- 13 How do I know if a company is legit
- 14 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 15 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 18 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 19 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 20 Ethiopian security
- 21 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 22 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 23 morocco
- 24 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit