I heard a lot of great things from my friends about Mayanot Birthright and was thinking of applying this winter. I have never been to Israel yet and was hoping someone could help me and provide a little more information about Mayanot and why I should go to Israel with Mayanot? Also, is it really FREE?!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Jordan safety concerns
- 5 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 6 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 7 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 8 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 9 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 10 A family safari in Tanzania
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Uganda Trip Report
- 14 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 15 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 16 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 17 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 18 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Boutique hotels in israel
- 21 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 22 Short layover at JNB
- 23 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 25 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?