arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 2 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 6 Morocco Advice
- 7 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 8 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 9 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 10 I'm going on safari for free!
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance