arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 2 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 3 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 7 el gouna or soma bay????
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Safari photography help
- 10 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 11 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 12 Israel itinerary
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 Malawi with kiddos
- 15 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 16 Local Tanzania companies
- 17 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 19 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Dubai Trip Idea
- 21 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 22 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 23 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 24 Lewa Safari Camp - 4 nights
- 25 sim cards