arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Cape Town Safety?
- 3 first time family safari in August 2014
- 4 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 7 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 11 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 14 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 trip report, morocco
- 17 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 20 Morocco for 2 nights
- 21 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 22 Hotels in Nairobi
- 23 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 24 Rwanda trip report
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)