arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is the migration early this year
- 2 Roar Africa reviews
- 3 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 4 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 5 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 6 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 7 Magnificant Morocco
- 8 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 9 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 10 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 11 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 13 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 16 Safari luggage
- 17 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Morocco Trip Report
- 20 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 21 Car Rentals in Israel
- 22 Walia Tours?
- 23 Kruger
- 24 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 25 Cape Town Itinerary