arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travel within Africa
- 2 WiFi on Safari
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 6 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 7 Israel itinerary planning
- 8 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 9 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 10 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 11 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 12 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 13 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 14 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 15 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 16 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 17 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 18 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 19 Need itineary planning help
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 23 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 24 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
- 25 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You