arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 13 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 14 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 15 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 16 Uganda Travel Planning
- 17 Israel and Jordan
- 18 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 19 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 22 Northern Circuit tour company
- 23 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 24 Oman Trip Report
- 25 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion