arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Independence Day in Israel
- 3 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 South Africa in February?
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Travelust
- 8 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 9 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 10 Shots for Morocco
- 11 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 12 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 13 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 14 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 17 Thinking about The Gambia
- 18 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 19 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 20 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 21 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 22 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 23 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 24 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 25 Kenya safari tour/cost