arrive Dec 25 thru Jan 4th
Where should we land and spend our 1st few days?
We need to be in Jerusalem on Dec 30th for Benno's BarMitzvah at the Wall.
We want to know the best way to see the following.
We need guides for the tours.
Jerusalem/Dead Sea/Yad Veshem/Arab Q/ Church's and tour Jerusalem/
Eylat/ Petra Jordan/ Negev Desert /Mitzpe Rumion
Golan Heights/Sea of Galilea
TelAviv /Carmel Mkt
Where should we be staying [hotels], and from what airport should we return to NY and at what time to depart so we can arrive late Jan 4th , or early Jan 5th?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 4 Ideas about the trip.
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 3 days in Teheran
- 7 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 8 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 12 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges