Hi.. I am going to Israel for two weeks the end of this month. I would very much like to get some tips on restaurants for Tel Aviv and Jerusalem - places where the locals go. Am not interested in five star restaurants, but just good decent food where the Israelis go to. Also secret or out of the way places to go while we are there. We are also going to Eilat and Petra if you have suggestion there as well. Leaving April 23rd. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?