I am considering taking a school group (ages 15 - 18) to Tunisia for approx. one week in March 2008. We would add this week in Tunisia to five days in Paris. I have never been to Tunisia before and am at the mercy of the person who is promoting the trip. I have escorted 4 other groups to Europe and Egypt over the past 6 years and am quite comfortable with student group travel. The travel professional that I am chatting with suggests that Tunisia is very "do-able" and there will be lots to interest the group. By the way, the group is not a specific class or subject orientation, just 30 students who wish to travel. Are there attractions I should definitely pursue? avoid? Any suggestions about hotels? Any recommendations you have as we start the initial planning for this trip would be helpful. After blizzards and snow in Prague last month (March 2006), our next trip has to have some guaranteed warm weather and beach time!
Is Tunisia ok for a school group?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 dubai for 5 days
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009