I am considering taking a school group (ages 15 - 18) to Tunisia for approx. one week in March 2008. We would add this week in Tunisia to five days in Paris. I have never been to Tunisia before and am at the mercy of the person who is promoting the trip. I have escorted 4 other groups to Europe and Egypt over the past 6 years and am quite comfortable with student group travel. The travel professional that I am chatting with suggests that Tunisia is very "do-able" and there will be lots to interest the group. By the way, the group is not a specific class or subject orientation, just 30 students who wish to travel. Are there attractions I should definitely pursue? avoid? Any suggestions about hotels? Any recommendations you have as we start the initial planning for this trip would be helpful. After blizzards and snow in Prague last month (March 2006), our next trip has to have some guaranteed warm weather and beach time!
Is Tunisia ok for a school group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 2 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Rwanda trip report
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 20 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 23 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea