I am considering taking a school group (ages 15 - 18) to Tunisia for approx. one week in March 2008. We would add this week in Tunisia to five days in Paris. I have never been to Tunisia before and am at the mercy of the person who is promoting the trip. I have escorted 4 other groups to Europe and Egypt over the past 6 years and am quite comfortable with student group travel. The travel professional that I am chatting with suggests that Tunisia is very "do-able" and there will be lots to interest the group. By the way, the group is not a specific class or subject orientation, just 30 students who wish to travel. Are there attractions I should definitely pursue? avoid? Any suggestions about hotels? Any recommendations you have as we start the initial planning for this trip would be helpful. After blizzards and snow in Prague last month (March 2006), our next trip has to have some guaranteed warm weather and beach time!
Is Tunisia ok for a school group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Quick question about Kenya..
- 9 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh