I am considering taking a school group (ages 15 - 18) to Tunisia for approx. one week in March 2008. We would add this week in Tunisia to five days in Paris. I have never been to Tunisia before and am at the mercy of the person who is promoting the trip. I have escorted 4 other groups to Europe and Egypt over the past 6 years and am quite comfortable with student group travel. The travel professional that I am chatting with suggests that Tunisia is very "do-able" and there will be lots to interest the group. By the way, the group is not a specific class or subject orientation, just 30 students who wish to travel. Are there attractions I should definitely pursue? avoid? Any suggestions about hotels? Any recommendations you have as we start the initial planning for this trip would be helpful. After blizzards and snow in Prague last month (March 2006), our next trip has to have some guaranteed warm weather and beach time!
Is Tunisia ok for a school group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Taste of Dubai
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 9 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015