I am considering taking a school group (ages 15 - 18) to Tunisia for approx. one week in March 2008. We would add this week in Tunisia to five days in Paris. I have never been to Tunisia before and am at the mercy of the person who is promoting the trip. I have escorted 4 other groups to Europe and Egypt over the past 6 years and am quite comfortable with student group travel. The travel professional that I am chatting with suggests that Tunisia is very "do-able" and there will be lots to interest the group. By the way, the group is not a specific class or subject orientation, just 30 students who wish to travel. Are there attractions I should definitely pursue? avoid? Any suggestions about hotels? Any recommendations you have as we start the initial planning for this trip would be helpful. After blizzards and snow in Prague last month (March 2006), our next trip has to have some guaranteed warm weather and beach time!
Is Tunisia ok for a school group?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Burj Khalifa tickets
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Good reads
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Morocco Advice
- 13 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 14 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015