My daughter is currently studying in Sicily and is leaving for Tunisia this upcoming weekend with friends. They will be staying in Tunis and doing daytrips from there. They desperately want to do some type of excursion to the desert area but I am somewhat concerned about distances,safety,etc. Has anyone gone south of Tunis to the desert area for a day/night trip? Who did you use for the trip? Any information that you could share on this would be greatly appreciated!
Is there anyone who has been to Tunisia LATELY?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 are recommendation is usuallydon't say very m
- 2 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO