My daughter is currently studying in Sicily and is leaving for Tunisia this upcoming weekend with friends. They will be staying in Tunis and doing daytrips from there. They desperately want to do some type of excursion to the desert area but I am somewhat concerned about distances,safety,etc. Has anyone gone south of Tunis to the desert area for a day/night trip? Who did you use for the trip? Any information that you could share on this would be greatly appreciated!
Is there anyone who has been to Tunisia LATELY?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Selous game reserve
- 12 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 15 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 19 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice