I'm planning the following itinerary and received a quote of $3700 USD from a travel agent based in Nairobi. Can anyone share some feedback on whether the price is right? Its personally out of my budget and am hoping for a budget friendly version. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
DAY 1: Arrive Nairobi
DAY 2 : Samburu
DAY3 : Samburu
DAY4 : Samburu- Sweetwaters tented camp
DAY5 : Sweetwaters - Lake Nakuru ( Lion Hill )
DAY 6: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara
DAY 7: Masai Mara
DAY 8: Masai Mara
DAY 9: Masai Mara- Nairobi
At Samburu / Sweetwaterstentedcamp / Masai Mara at Serena Lodges and Lake Nakuru at Sarova lion hill. Staying with friends in Nairobi so no hotel expenses.
SAFARI PRICES INCLUDES:-
- RELIABLE tourist type built minibus.
- Safari Starting/Ending in Nairobi
- Game drive/Game Viewing/
- - Experienced, English Speaking driver guide.
- Park entrance fees for the vehicle and driver
- Accommodation with en-suite shower/toilet.
Thoughts on a)is the price right and b) are there other budget friendly options?
Thanks so much!
Is the price right? Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Sweetwaters, Masai Mara $3700USD
- 1 Kruger Park trip
- 2 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!