My husband and I are going on safari in January to S. Africa and Botswana. We are thinking of adding on three days in Namibia from JoBurg. Is it worth it for that short period of time?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 2 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 3 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 6 Morocco Highlights
- 7 Uganda Trip Report
- 8 Money in Uganda
- 9 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 10 VISA for Mozambique
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 14 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 15 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 16 Best African Safari
- 17 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 18 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 19 beach visit after safari
- 20 Petra Wadi Rum
- 21 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 24 What is worth seeing in November?
- 25 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive