My husband and I are going on safari in January to S. Africa and Botswana. We are thinking of adding on three days in Namibia from JoBurg. Is it worth it for that short period of time?
Is Namibia worth it for three days?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 3 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 4 To go to Israel or not?
- 5 Bidair at JNB
- 6 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 7 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 8 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 14 Dubai > Oman?
- 15 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 16 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 22 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 25 Awesome trip and still not done