I have read that Morocco is the most beaituful country in the world and wondering if it really is? who give it the title? and is it cheap for me and my husband to spend holidays there? www.mbctimes.com/english/7-wonders-of-morocco shows some interesting places to visit. what do you recommend?
Is Morocco the most beautiful country in the world?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Charity begins at Home!
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 Sun Safaris
- 8 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 11 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 12 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 13 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 15 Tour to Morocco
- 16 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 17 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 18 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 19 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 20 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 21 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 22 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 23 Uganda again
- 24 November at victoria falls
- 25 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking