Just wondering if Jerash is a must see site or a can miss site? I seen tonnes of roman ruins in other countries and will be going to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba for scuba diving, during my stay in Jordan.
Should I make time to see it or can I pretend it doesn't exist? Thanks for any comments!
Is Jerash worth seeing
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 2 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 3 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 4 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 5 Safari on a budget!
- 6 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 7 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 8 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 9 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 Things to see in Dubai
- 12 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 15 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 16 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 17 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 20 Tips for Israel
- 21 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 22 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 23 Road To Morocco Tours
- 24 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 25 Obtaining Visas for Egypt