Just wondering if Jerash is a must see site or a can miss site? I seen tonnes of roman ruins in other countries and will be going to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba for scuba diving, during my stay in Jordan.
Should I make time to see it or can I pretend it doesn't exist? Thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 5 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 6 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 7 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 8 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 9 Trip to Merzouga
- 10 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 13 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 14 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 15 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 16 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 17 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 18 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 19 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 20 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 23 Cape Town -safety
- 24 Uganda Trip Report
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017