Just wondering if Jerash is a must see site or a can miss site? I seen tonnes of roman ruins in other countries and will be going to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba for scuba diving, during my stay in Jordan.
Should I make time to see it or can I pretend it doesn't exist? Thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 19 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 20 Advice on East African trip
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 25 Dubai first time