Just wondering if Jerash is a must see site or a can miss site? I seen tonnes of roman ruins in other countries and will be going to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba for scuba diving, during my stay in Jordan.
Should I make time to see it or can I pretend it doesn't exist? Thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 3 where to go in africa
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 6 effect will probably be confirmed
- 7 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 8 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 9 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 10 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 11 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 16 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 17 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 18 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 19 Help with bags
- 20 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 21 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 24 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides