Just wondering if Jerash is a must see site or a can miss site? I seen tonnes of roman ruins in other countries and will be going to Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba for scuba diving, during my stay in Jordan.
Should I make time to see it or can I pretend it doesn't exist? Thanks for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 4 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 5 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 6 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 7 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 8 Passport pages stuck together
- 9 Self drive tour south africa
- 10 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 11 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 12 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 13 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 14 Duba activities - help deciding
- 15 Eilat
- 16 recommendations for AI islands
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 21 16hours transit at Doha
- 22 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 23 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
- 24 South Africa Tour Company
- 25 Safari trip to Madikwe .