I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 3 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 4 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 10 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 israel tour
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Luxury train ride
- 17 Safety in Fes
- 18 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst