I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Is it worth it to shop around for travel agents?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert