I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 9 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 10 IRAN
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 14 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 15 Private Guide for Cairo
- 16 Egypt - Need Help!
- 17 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency