I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Is it worth it to shop around for travel agents?
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 11 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tangier - A four day city break
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco