I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 4 physique the uncooked supplies wanted
- 5 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 6 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 7 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Help with bags
- 10 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 11 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 12 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Shopping in Morocco
- 18 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 19 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 20 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 21 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 22 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 23 car hire from La Possession
- 24 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 25 Short 3 nights in Morocco