Our cruise ship will be docking in La Goulette for 7 hours. Is it wise/ feasible for us to avoid an expensive shore excursion and instead take a train to Carthage & Tunis on our own when we don't speak the language? Also, will we have any problem getting around Tunis & going to a souk? Is this a reasonable time frame? Should we skip Carthage?
Is it wise to visit Tunis on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help