Our cruise ship will be docking in La Goulette for 7 hours. Is it wise/ feasible for us to avoid an expensive shore excursion and instead take a train to Carthage & Tunis on our own when we don't speak the language? Also, will we have any problem getting around Tunis & going to a souk? Is this a reasonable time frame? Should we skip Carthage?
Is it wise to visit Tunis on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Green Season Safari Questions
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Quick question about Kenya..
- 13 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 14 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant