We are 2 families traveling to Egypt for 3 weeks in April. We contacted several Egyption tour companies and decided on Best Way Tours. We are asked to pay the representative who meets and greets us in cash for the entire trip. I don't want to be untrusting but this is an incredible amount of money for us. Is this a common practice? Is this safe?
Is it common to pay cash upon arrival?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village