We are 2 families traveling to Egypt for 3 weeks in April. We contacted several Egyption tour companies and decided on Best Way Tours. We are asked to pay the representative who meets and greets us in cash for the entire trip. I don't want to be untrusting but this is an incredible amount of money for us. Is this a common practice? Is this safe?
Is it common to pay cash upon arrival?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 5 Dubai first time
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Zambia Impressions
- 9 Taste of Dubai
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 12 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 15 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 22 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 23 Dubai and/or Oman
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari